1. Input the patient name in the search field and press the [Search] button.
Examples of patient name searches
- Surname,Firstname - "Test,Malcolm"
- Surname - "Test"
- Firstname - "Malcolm
- Part of either name - "Mal"
2. Note the time frame you are searching for results in.
Example: If you are searching in the last 6 months and the patient visit was 15 months ago, no result will be returned.
3. "If no results found within this date range" appears at the button of the screen, press the [Search 'Any time'] button.
4. To change the search time frame, you can also use Advanced Options.
5. To view the detail, click on the blue Visit Number in the patient list.