- Select the image.
- If required, manipulate the image. For example, pan, rotate, zoom the image, adjust the window level, add annotations, or hid the text overlay and image overlay.
- From the menu, choose File > Export JPEG, or, press CRTL+SHIFT+E.
The Export JPEG Images dialog appers, which you will use to set the export options.
- Configure the export settings, as required:
Sets the location where the JPEG file is saved. Click Browse, navigate to the folder in which you want to save the file, and click Select Folder.
Sets the file name. By default, the file name is the same as the series description.
Exports all images in the series, Disable this opion to export only the selected image.
Exports the image as it is displayed in the viewport, including any zooming, window-levelling, text overlay, image overlay, and so on. Disable this option to export the DICOM source image.
Custom changes the resolution of the image while preserving the aspect ratio. From Dicom creates a JPEG the same size as the original DICOM image.
Your settings will be saved and used for subsequent exports. However, you can change them at any time.
- Click Export or press Enter.
The JPEG files are created in the specified directory.
- To quickly export additional images using the same settings, select an image and choose File > Export JPEG or press CRTL+E.
The JPEG files are created using the configured settings.
- To change the configuration of the export settings, repeat steps 3-5.